Fractal Visions NFT Marketplace Launch 🚀
- undefined Fractal Visions
All of the collections within the Fractal Visions ecosystem will also be used for this native market place and the beta testing will consist of the NFT collections that we have released over the past year as a stress test before we start to introduce other artists and roll out our Dao integration with voting 🗳 throughout the future for artist curation approval from our community. [CLICK HERE TO READ OUR MISSION STATEMENT](https://medium.com/@fractalvisions/fractal-visions-optimistic-mission-de5aaeaec601) Our vision is to help educate people about Public Goods & Blockchain technology ! Let's hear your thoughts about our new product development.
Well done team !
Well done team !
the NFTs are amazing and the team is very responsive
- Thanks for the support .. ! We are very excited for 2023 and all of the new opportunities the Fractal Visions marketplace brings to the web three space
Since I joined Fractal Vision learned enormous amount of stuff. Can't wait for a NFT Marketplace Launch and beta testing.
- Thank you for joining the Fractal Visions ecosystem .. We are happy to have so many people joining the ecosystem and will have a lot of fun with the new marketplace opening up this year
I am looking forward to the start of beta testing of the native marketplace, as I am a long-time fan of this unique project and hold huge collection of Fractal Visions NFT
- We are getting much closer to the work that needs to be done for the front end development team... Thanks for the comment here
I read many of your documents including security, staking NFTs, delegation. Then, I read your mission as well. You always express your ideas clearly. I am thrilled to use the NFT marketplace. Of course, you have been collaborated and are collaborating with talented artists including a musician whose NFTs (I especially think that music NFTs are extremely underrated nowadays) are available to mint on your mint website but increasing the variaty of artists with high quality works requires giving many opportunities for artists. First of all the administration and community should make artists feel that their arts are not a simple trading tokens but possess the same or similar characteristics of a painting table, classic book or an symphony. Other than that, at the end, they are also people who live in a real world and they need financial freedom to maintain their lives without thinking too much about daily problems so that they will be more concentrated to their beloved arts. This requires mainly a decent amount of creator fees. I think any creator fees less than %5 would not be appealing to many artists. Moreover, they may be gifted with NFTs of other artists on the platform or even a possible token of the platform in the future. Their ideas and proposals about the platform should be given importance as well. The platform also needs an excellent UI, several themes should be available if it is possible. Possible bugs should be very minor and they should be solved too fast. If the platform can not meet the expectations of the user at the beginning, it may not get the enough hype, which is very important for many people in rapidly developing web3 industry.
- Thanks for your input.. You are a very important member of the ecosystem. We will utilize this information in the thought process during the design of our new experience for everyone that we are working so incredibly hard on at the moment
Well done team !
- Thanks ! What kind of bounties, grants, sponsorships, or initiatives would you like to see turn into proposals for the artists that are part of the marketplace we onboard in the future